The Fifth Elephant

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BC-08080413432 of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BC-08080413432 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 15, 2006
Sam Vimes is a man on the run. Yesterday he was a duke, a chief of police and the ambassador to the mysterious, fat-rich country of Uberwald. Now he has nothing but his native wit and the gloomy trousers of Uncle Vanya (don't ask). It's snowing. It's freezing. And if he can't make it through the forest to civilisation there's going to be a terrible war. But there are monsters on his trail. They're bright. They're fast. They're werewolves - and they're catching up. Sam Vimes is out of time, out of luck, and already out of breath...

Journal Entry 2 by BC-08080413432 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2006
I haven't read this because I'm not that keen on Terry Pratchett, but I'm going to take it to the Cardiff meet tomorrow and if there's no takers I'll wild release it in town.

Journal Entry 3 by BC-08080413432 at Pen and Wig pub OBCZ in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 29, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/29/2006 UTC) at Pen and Wig pub OBCZ in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

This is coming to the Cardiff meet today at 2pm.