Twilight of the Basilisks

by Jacob Transure | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by DragonGoddess of Olathe, Kansas USA on 4/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by DragonGoddess from Olathe, Kansas USA on Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Got in a mystery book box from E-bay. Not my cup of tea, so I will put it in my "to be released" box.

Journal Entry 2 by DragonGoddess at Legends at the Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas USA on Friday, October 27, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (10/27/2006 UTC) at Legends at the Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas USA

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using me, Dragongoddess, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!

Released at twilight in the entrance of the Yard House as part of the 2006 Tick Tock challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by bookwormleah from Lake Forest, California USA on Saturday, October 28, 2006
My manager turned this book, along with one more, in as "lost" (I guess he didn't read the front page) It is not my style, I read about 3 chapters and couldn't get into it. But I did find it as an opportunity to get me back into reading, and what a fun way to do it! As for the other book, my co-worker has it!

Journal Entry 4 by bookwormleah at Costco Warehouse Marshall Drive in Lenexa, Kansas USA on Saturday, October 28, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (10/29/2006 UTC) at Costco Warehouse Marshall Drive in Lenexa, Kansas USA

I plan on releasing my very first book (YAY) I will leave it at Costco tomorow when I got for my weekly shopping. I hope who ever finds this book will get more interest out of it than me. Happy reading!