The Birth of Venus

by Sarah Dunant | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ranchread of Oakley, Utah USA on 4/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ranchread from Oakley, Utah USA on Saturday, April 08, 2006
I read this a while ago and really enjoyed the twists art and adventure in 15th century Italy.

Journal Entry 2 by icekween01 from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Saturday, April 08, 2006
WOOHOO! a book from my wish list!

Thank you ever so much, ranchread!

I will journal again after I have read it.

Peace and Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by icekween01 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Just started this one and already I'm riveted. I am wondering what in the heck took me so long? Too many books, too many choices so little time. At least I am finally getting around to it. I will journal again with my thoughts once I have finished.

Journal Entry 4 by icekween01 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Friday, November 26, 2010
I enjoyed reading this book very much. I loved the twists and turns. It was fascinating. I could barely put it down. :-)

I will hopefully be passing this on to grant a wish for another bookcrosser. Thank you ranchread for sharing your book.

Journal Entry 5 by icekween01 at -- Wild released in St Louis, see notes in St. Louis, Missouri USA on Thursday, December 23, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/23/2010 UTC) at -- Wild released in St Louis, see notes in St. Louis, Missouri USA

Dear Reader,

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Icekween01, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!