Killer Angels, The

by Michael Shaara | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 4/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 09, 2006
Cover blurb says "The greatest Civil War novel ever written about the three shattering days of Gettysburg!"

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 12639424 13687776 14555460

Update 2/13/08. Not sure where this is..probably in a stack of books somewhere, but I haven't seen it in a while.

2/14/08. Found it. Still TBR.

Edit 2011: got the right cover. Trying to move this up on the TBR list.

SRPW (should read; probably won't) update 2019: I'm very clearly not getting around to this one. I think it's time for it to move on.

~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~

Themes for the 1st quarter re-do of Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC challenge:

Week 6: couples

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Little Free Library #32727 - Aina Haina in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, March 31, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (3/30/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #32727 - Aina Haina in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, March 30, 2019: added to the collection. I love the look of this LFL with its great topper! (Larger photo here.)

Released for Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC challenge (week 13: quarter 1 re-do) and msrubble's 2019 movie challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, June 03, 2019
Spotted in the same LFL on June 2.