The Beach

by Alex Garland | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 4/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, April 8, 2006
from amazon:
Richard is drawn into a strange conversation in a hotel. He hears of a secret island Garden of Eden hidden in the scattered islands of a Thai marine park. Next morning, he finds a map pinned to his door and the man who put it there has slashed his wrists. The challenge is irresistible and he sets off on a perilous journey in search of Shangri-La.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Waterloo Rail Station, in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (7/11/2006 UTC) at Waterloo Rail Station, in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

On Dali statue by exit 5.

Journal Entry 3 by GODDERS from Richmond upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Hi. First book caught. 6:30 pm on the 7th July. It was where it was left at the Dali statue on the concourse at Waterloo Station. Incredibly it had been there the best part of 6 hours before I collected it. I'll either add it to my own pile of books or pass it to my son to read. But thanks....