IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW

by Cecelia Ahern | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by STP-921375 on 4/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by STP-921375 on Thursday, April 06, 2006
"This book is from the number 1 bestselling author of "PS, I Love You" and "Where Rainbows End" comes a love story with heart - and just a little bit of magic! Everything in Elizabeth Egan's life has its place, from the espresso cups in her gleaming kitchen to the swatches and paint pots of her interior design business. Order and precision keep life under control - and Elizabeth's heart from the pain and hurt she has suffered in the past. The only cloud on the horizon is her sister Saoirse, a red-haired whirlwind always leaving behind pieces, which Elizabeth struggles to pick up - including her six-year-old son Luke. Being a reluctant mother while trying to keep her business on track is a full-time job, one which leaves little room for error - or fun. Until, one day, a stranger unexpectedly comes into their lives. Ivan is carefree, spontaneous and always looking for adventure - everything that Elizabeth is not. In no time at all, he has crept under her skin and started to change her life in ways she could never have . She knows barely anything about Ivan - who he is and whether he is everything he seems. And, if there is a future for their blossoming relationship! Full of Cecelia Ahern's trademark warmth and poignancy, "If You Could See Me Now" is a love story with heart - and just a little bit of magic!"

Journal Entry 2 by STP-921375 on Monday, April 17, 2006
I am sending this out on a UK bookray. The participants are:

Calalilly
FiBe
LittleMoo
pennywhistler

Journal Entry 3 by STP-921375 on Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Hell's Bells! I had completely forgotten about this bookring! I shall send this off pronto - sorry everyone!

Journal Entry 4 by katybean from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Hi Pennywhistler, just to let you know that this arrived safely today - many thanks, it's a wishlist book!! I have a few books to read in front of it, but will get to it as soon as I can so it can go off on it's travels!

x

Journal Entry 5 by katybean from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 08, 2006
This was a really lovely story - or should I say yrots?????

Yes it was a bit far fetched, but it's nice to go places like that in a book sometimes LOL Although it's quite a large book, I seemed to fly through it as it was so easy to read.

I will now pm calalilly for her address so I can get this in the post!

Thanks for making a bookring out of this

x

Journal Entry 6 by katybean from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 09, 2006
Calalilly is going to skip as she has obtained a copy of this book, so will now pm catrionamoore.

x

Journal Entry 7 by katybean at Bookring in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (11/22/2006 UTC) at Bookring in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Now on it's way to catrionamoore.

Journal Entry 8 by appletreen from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 25, 2006
Ever since I signed up for this ring I've had the feeling that I've got this book somewhere.. I'm sure I lent it unread to my mother. This is my opportunity to get it read.

I shall get to it as soon as I have finished House of God.

Journal Entry 9 by appletreen from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, December 04, 2006
She’s only gone and done it again! Write another book that I found impossible to put down. I really dikel this book.

It’s also quite nice to imagine that my friend Casper is out there making someone else’s live a better place right now.

Awaiting the address to pass on.

Journal Entry 10 by chocdrop from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 16, 2006
Book arrived safely today - thanks, catrionamoore.

I have 2 ring books to read before this one, but hopefully I'll be able to get some reading done during the xmas break.

Journal Entry 11 by chocdrop from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 15, 2007
What a lovely, heart-warming story. This is the first Cecelia Ahern book I've read and I'm looking forward to reading more of her work.

Thanks for sharing, pennywhistler.

I've PMed MaureenHB for her address and I will post as soon as I get it.

Journal Entry 12 by chocdrop from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 18, 2007
I didn't receive any replys to my PMs to MaureenHB and sunflowergirl has asked to be skipped as she already has a copy, so I will be posting this book on to Inver tomorrow.

Journal Entry 13 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 22, 2007
Book arrived safe and sound today thank you. First of three bookrings on the way to me, so will get started ASAP.

3/3/07 Not quite sure what to say about this book so far. Am reading it but finding it a bit far fetched and not sure if it is holding my interest!

10/3/07 About 3/4 way through book.

Journal Entry 14 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2007
Well after a slow start and not sure what to make of it I did quite enjoy reading it in the end.

I could really do with a friend called 'Ivan' at the moment to see me through some ups and downs our family are having at the moment. Hoorah for akam eveileb !!! Awaiting address for next on the list.

22/3/07.....FiBe has asked to be missed on the list as has already read it. Awaiting address from LittleMoo.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/23/2007 UTC) at Grahamstown in A bookcrosser , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hoping you enjoy the book

Journal Entry 16 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2007
Arrived today - thanks Inver - and thanks to Pennywhistler for sharing. Will make this my next read.

19/04/07 I started this book on Monday and i'm over halfway through already! It really is such an easy read and i'm loving it so far.

Journal Entry 17 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2007
I really enjoyed this book, and it's the quickest read i've ever had because I couldn't put it down!

Many thanks to Pennywhistler for sharing - this is book is on it's way home to you!

Journal Entry 18 by STP-921375 on Monday, May 07, 2007
The book has returned home - thanks everybody. Now I must get around to reading it myself!

Released 10 yrs ago (6/14/2009 UTC) at Clark's Village Shopping Outlet in Street, Somerset United Kingdom

left on wall near Thorntons