Silverfin: A James Bond Adventure

by Charlie Higson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 4/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 5, 2006
Ex-library stock.
Registered as part of the Race to 3 million challenge.

Released 15 yrs ago (4/20/2006 UTC) at bookcrossing meet in By hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Passing to Weebly for her Freecycle event (unless Weeblyboy wants it first).

Journal Entry 3 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2006
Thanks for the trade Korky. - As WeeblyBoy is reading all my Terry Pratchett books I didn't let him look at it!!!

If it is not taken tomorrow then he can have it (mean Mom here!)

Journal Entry 4 by weebly at The Old Black Lion in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (4/22/2006 UTC) at The Old Black Lion in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Releasing at a bookcrossing table at a Freecycle get together. Go to www.freecycle.org and look for Northampton (UK) to join our group. `

Journal Entry 5 by weebly-boy from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2006
Mum is going to let me keep this book as not many went to her thing last week.

Journal Entry 6 by weebly-boy from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 22, 2006
I have read this book and I really liked it. It was very exciting. I would like this book to travel round the world if anyone would like to read it.

Journal Entry 7 by weebly-boy from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 22, 2006
Offered on a Book Ring - please pm to join.

Signed up so far-->

4orty7even

-DAN09- (Would like to go near the end)

Journal Entry 8 by 4orty7even from Kingston upon Thames, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, August 5, 2006
Notes from my son :

just got back from scout camp to find this package with a book inside in my room, looking forward to reading it.
thank you for the book weeblyboy!

Journal Entry 9 by 4orty7even from Kingston upon Thames, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, October 20, 2008
Can't believe we've had this book 2 years (apologies)! My son started it but got bogged down half way through, then it was forgotten about until he started reading it again last week. Says he's really enjoying it now, so might get it finished soon ;o)

Journal Entry 10 by weebly at Forest Cafe in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 5, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (6/5/2010 UTC) at Forest Cafe in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Going to the meet up today. To find out more about them then join the facebook group. http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2599250753 .

Journal Entry 11 by MarthaK-H at Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 6, 2010
Picked up from the table of books from the Salcey meet. Will take to my classroom and add to the bookshelf.