Sheik

by Connie Mason | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by penelopewanders of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 4/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by penelopewanders from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Yet another author I've heard a lot about but have never read... I gather Mason is most known for her Western Historical Romance novels.. which isn't so much my thing, so I thought I'd sample her writing with this one.
Most likely available for trade once I've read it.

Released 13 yrs ago (5/12/2006 UTC) at Sent by post (Hasliberg) in -- controlled release --, Bern / Berne Switzerland

This was my first Connie Mason and I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. The plot is quite good, but something drags it down, something in the writing lacks sparkle, whether it's the characters or the descriptions, I'm not quite sure. I'd need to be persuaded before bothering with another Mason, at this stage.
On to Vienna as part of a trade.

Journal Entry 3 by Katie4180 from not specified, not specified not specified on Thursday, May 18, 2006
to be read