All about me journal

Registered by ktwalker of Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 4/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 05, 2006
I hope this book will travel round the world, when you recieve it you can write what you want, here are a few ideas

Your name, age, birthday, picture etc
Your hobbies, likes, dislikes, fave books etc
Where you live, pictres, postcards, what you want people to know about your home town
fave poem, quote etc
Anything you want!!

The Rules

1. Please journal the book as soon as you recieve it, and again when you send it to the next person, this way I can keep track of it.

2. Please try to keep the journal for no more than 4 weeks, if it arrives during a busy time and you think you will need it longer thats ok, just pm me to let me know.

3. The journal is a 24 page scrapbooking album with 12 pocket protectors, each person has 1 12"(30cm) square page to fill as they please.

4. I have enclosed a list of participants screen names, when you are ready to send it on pm them for their address, if you are last on the list pm me for my address, it's coming home!! Don't worry if the list gets lost as there is a copy at the end of this entry.

5. Have fun I want to see anything thats important to you, if your an artist (lucky, my limit is dodgy stick people!) feel free to draw something.

I can't wait to see the finished product and once it is compleated I will open it as a bookring so you can read what people wrote after it left your hands!!

Participants

To keep postage costs down I am grouping countries together.
Me- Oxfordshire, England
redhatbird- Vancouver, Canda
mamajane- Hessen, Germany
clw204- Dorset, UK
anwyn- Bedfordshire, UK

Then back to me ktwalker!!

Journal Entry 2 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 06, 2006
Sent on its way to mrspopoff.

Journal Entry 3 by mrspopoff from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Received today after collecting it from the sorting office (too big to fit through the letterbox). Will attempt to start it this weekend!

Journal Entry 4 by mrspopoff from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Monday, May 29, 2006
Pphew! Has taken me a little longer than expected to complete this as I'm not very artistic. Will post onto Trelk as soon as I have the address.

Journal Entry 5 by mrspopoff from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Sunday, June 04, 2006
Posted onto Trelk as of yesterday (3rd June).

Journal Entry 6 by Trelk from Lancy, Genève Switzerland on Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Just got it. Now comes the hardest part : find inspiration :)

Journal Entry 7 by Trelk from Lancy, Genève Switzerland on Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm done !

Sending to Morgaine77 as soon as I get her address.

Edit : shipped on July 14

Journal Entry 8 by Morgaine77 from Münchenstein, Baselland Switzerland on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Arrived safely at my house! Wow, this Journal is huge! And already so pretty! :-) Will have to ponder for a bit what I'm gonna add...

Journal Entry 9 by Morgaine77 from Münchenstein, Baselland Switzerland on Friday, August 18, 2006
O.k., so I finally found enough inspiration to fill my blank page in this journal! :-)

I already got RockDg9's adress and the journal is wrapped in BubbleWrap and Paper for the long journey to Australia. As beautiful as the book is - I must say it's really inconvenient to ship around the world...

Anyways, I'll let you all know once I brought the parcel to the post office.

Travelling by surface mail to Australia.

Journal Entry 11 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 03, 2006
Arrived here today. It looks gorgeous, I'll have to get creative now.

Journal Entry 12 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Monday, September 04, 2006
Okay, I had WAY too much fun doing that. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER HOBBY!!! I'll have to steer myself away from scrap-booking supplies.

PMing the next participant.

Journal Entry 13 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Posted on to bargainqueen today.

Journal Entry 14 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Monday, September 18, 2006
Already arrived and I am in awe. The people, their lives, their stories...How amazing, I can't wait for the end when it comes round completed! Now I am flat out organising the convention, which is madness, but I will aim to get this finished asap. Thanks for the opportunity!

Journal Entry 15 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Wow that was fun! I hunted high and low for some photos but came up with nothing, but I still really enjoyed scrapbooking with other stuff. Will pm next on list and then ship off, but it will probably go surface judging by the postal prices within Oz alone. See how it goes. Thanks for arranging!

Journal Entry 16 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Received in the mail today. This will be fun!

Journal Entry 17 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Okay...Christmas is over and out of the way, my house is back in order, and my page is done! That was fun. thanks for including me and being so patient. I will get this to Elizardbreath tomorrow.

Journal Entry 18 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, January 18, 2007
I'm sorry I dropped the ball in journaling this! Gomboggit did get it to me, just as she said. I will work on a page this weekend when my kids go to my moms for a much-waited-for visit!!!!

Journal Entry 19 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, January 27, 2007
My page is done...I will PM next person and send this off this coming week.

Journal Entry 20 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, February 05, 2007
Sent to Suefitz about 6 days ago. Sorry I forgot to journal!!

Journal Entry 21 by Suefitz from Saratoga, California USA on Monday, February 12, 2007
Looks like fun - spent Sunday trying to find a postcard of my town.