Business Mathematics And Statistics, Third Edition

by Peter Waxman | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 4/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, April 4, 2006
This edition covers the learning outcomes of NAP 720 Business Mathematics and NAP 721 Business Statistics. There is a major revision of chapters on percentages, compound interest, annuities, introduction to statistics, index numbers and correlation and regression analysis. Each chapter includes learning outcomes, worked examples, competency checks, as well as multiple-choice questions and further exercises.

Appendices have been included at the end of some chapters for teachers who wish to progress further with their students. Other features include:

- Readable and humourous style
- Self-test exercises, now called competency checks, often based on factual data
- Up-to-date, relevant worked examples, many of which are based on ABS data
- Vignettes used as chapter openers.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Sunday, April 28, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (4/27/2019 UTC) at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

KEMS and I had a clean out at home and as well as a pile of household items that we now have two (or more) of since we combined our houses, we donated this book to Lifeline via the donations bin at Albion Railway Station.