Evening Class

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jenny-lou-who of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on 4/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jenny-lou-who from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 03, 2006
It has been ages since I read this book, but I found it when I was helping my mom and dad clean out their basement this weekend. It was in a box of my old stuff, so I guess it used to be mine. I have a vague recollection of reading it, but don't remember much about it.

From the back cover: "The Italian evening class at Mountainview School is like hundreds of others starting up all over the city. But this one has its own special quality -- as the focus for the varied hopes and dreams of teachers and students alike. And by the time the group sets off on the end-of-course trip to Italy, a surprising number of those hopes and dreams have come true -- in some odd and unexpected ways..."

Journal Entry 2 by jenny-lou-who at Little Free Library in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Will drop it off in the little free library on my afternoon walk.