Camelot 30K

by Robert L. Forward | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by spacecadetlv426 of Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by spacecadetlv426 from Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 03, 2006
I've been sorting through my bookshelves and have found some books that I don't think I'll read so I'm registering them on BookCrossing and plan to release them soon.

This is a Paperback book.

Synopsis from Amazon

Four astronauts journey to a cold planet only thirty degrees above absolute zero and inhabited by tiny aliens who have created a complex civilization.

Journal Entry 2 by spacecadetlv426 at Tavistock Place in Bloomsbury, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, July 06, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (7/4/2006 UTC) at Tavistock Place in Bloomsbury, Greater London United Kingdom

I left this book on the bench underneath the statue of a person reading a book (in the corner). The park is opposite the Tavistock Hotel. If you enter the park through the entrance opposite the hotel, the statue is on your left.
The book was still there yesterday...