Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Left Behind No. 2)

by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 4/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, April 01, 2006
From the cover:
In one cataclysmic moment, millions around the globe disappear. Those left behind face war, famine, plagues, and natural disasters so devastating that only one in four people will survive. Odds are even worse for enemies of the Antichrist and his new world order. Raybord Steele, Buck Williams, Bruce Barnes, and Chloe Steele band together to form the Tribulation Force. Their task is clear, and their goal is nothing less than to stand and fight the enemies of God during the seven most chaotic years the planet will ever see.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this books is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, June 02, 2006
This book is on the way to well-chilled. She won it in a book draw.

Journal Entry 3 by well-chilled from Eagle River, Alaska USA on Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Just received it in the mail. Was a RABCK from Southern-Fryed. Thanks. I'll get to it soon.

Journal Entry 4 by well-chilled from Eagle River, Alaska USA on Friday, May 25, 2007
This was a RABK from southernfryed. I thought the first in the series was interesting, but can't get into the 2nd two. I've had them entirely too long. I'll send them to the meetup in MA on 6 June 2007.