Detective Dan & the Missing Marble Mystery (Learn to Read No 1)

by Timothy Roland | Children's Books |
ISBN: 031038091x Global Overview for this book
Registered by bargainqueen of Avondale, Queensland Australia on 3/31/2006
Journal Entry 1 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Friday, March 31, 2006
Found this amongst a stack of books from a church sale.

Journal Entry 2 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Monday, April 03, 2006
Off to Aussie-Rose tomorrow for her friends children. (Or indeed, anyone she thinks can benefit!!!)

Journal Entry 3 by aussie-rose from Keith, South Australia Australia on Friday, April 07, 2006
Books arrived safely!

Thanks bargainqueen! I'll probably let my girls have a read of this first and then pass it on to my friend soon! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by aussie-rose at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Thursday, December 14, 2017
This book has been read by my kids and a couple of other kids I supervised at an after school care program...BUT.... it's time for this book to travel to a new home as my kids are quite grown up now. I'll be giving it to the children of a friend of mine as part of our local "Summer Scavenger Hunt in our town, over the summer holidays, Christmas 2017.