P.S. I Love You

Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/30/2006
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 30, 2006
This book was initially part of a Times and WHSmith joint offer. WHSmith are now flogging them off for a quid.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 30, 2006
I will edit this entry to reflect my views once I've read my other copy.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/30/2006 UTC) at Exhibition Centre in Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London United Kingdom

Left on a stand near one of the big Muller stalls in the Grand Hall during the Vitality Show. I tried not to go along this year but having the Exhibition Hall at the end of my street is too much temptation. Once I'd decided to go along, I promissed not to spend anything. I broke that promise too! I ended up spending £20 on Dead Sea Hand scrub, where the funk did my brain go for the 30 seconds it took to make that transaction?

Journal Entry 4 by amer1can0 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 31, 2006
I was at the vitality show last night at olympia and found the book there.
My sister was with me and she told me what to do.
Once i have finished reading the book i will leave it on a tube so someone else can read it too.

CAUGHT IN LONDON ENGLAND