Three to Get Deadly

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Giz-angel of Greenwich, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/30/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Giz-angel from Greenwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 30, 2006
Synopsis
Bounty-hunter Stephanie Plum has to track down Mo, the local candy store owner who has jumped bail. Nobody will believe that Mo has done anything wrong, but Stephanie - with the help of big blonde Lula and good cop/bad cop Joe Morelli - soon discovers that Mo has more than candy in his basement.

Journal Entry 2 by Giz-angel from Greenwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 21, 2007
I enjoyed this one the most so far of the series!

Released 12 yrs ago (6/30/2007 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2007 in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

...

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, July 02, 2007
Picked up at the Uncon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, October 27, 2008
As amusing and preposterous as always!

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 08, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/9/2008 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up tomorrow night.

Hello!

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book,and I hope you will let us know what you thought - as few or as many comments as you wish. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.

Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by Scarlett17 at Bexley, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, April 16, 2011
Good fun, totally ridiculous but no more so than I expected for this series!

Journal Entry 8 by Scarlett17 at Somewhere In The Town Centre in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/16/2011 UTC) at Somewhere In The Town Centre in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to Bookcrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!