Rose Madder

by Stephen King | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by trekie70 of Fayetteville, Arkansas USA on 4/16/2006
Journal Entry 1 by trekie70 from Fayetteville, Arkansas USA on Sunday, April 16, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Sent to Kate W. in VA on 10/22/07.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 25, 2007
Received this in trade from trekie70. I've recently started reading more Stephen King and I've found I generally enjoy them.

Edit 19 April 2008: My bookshelves are overflowing, and I've decided I don't want to read this badly enough to justify the space it occupies. It's easy to find should I have the desire some other day. In the meantime, I hope it finds someone who will read and enjoy it much sooner than I.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the International Day of the Book in Kensington, Maryland.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 28, 2008
This was leftover at the end of the International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland, yesterday. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 07, 2008
I'm setting this aside to be released on September 21 for the Stephen King Birthday Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Exxon Service Station in Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 21, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/21/2008 UTC) at Exxon Service Station in Centreville, Virginia USA

Left on a planter, in honor of Stephen King's birthday.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I am not a big Stephen King fan so I passed the book on by placing it on a bench in an office building in Centreville, VA

CAUGHT IN CENTREVILLE VA USA