Imajica

by Clive Barker | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by stardustnf of St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on 3/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Sunday, March 26, 2006
From the back of the book:

"Clive Barker once again enters the realm of pure imagination. The Imajica: five Dominions of which four are bound together and one, the Earth, is cut off from her sisters.

Only a few know of the Imajica, and of those few, many are frightened. A time of great risk and promise is coming when three memorable characters--John Furie Zacharias, known as Gentle, a master forger whose own life is a tissue of deception; Judith Odell, a beautiful woman desired by three men but belonging to none of them; and Pie 'oh' Pah, an assassin who deals in love as well as death--will have the power to either reconcile Earth with her fellow Dominions or keep her adrift forever."

I very much loved this book....a wonderful mix of the weird and the magical, with characters that totally pull you into their world. The characters of Gentle and Pie 'oh' Pah stayed with me long after I read it. Recommended reading for any fan of fantasy.