The Twelfth Day of July

by Joan Lingard | Teens |
Registered by Sheepseeker of Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 3/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Sheepseeker from Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, March 25, 2006
The exciting an touching story of two Northern Irish teenagers set against the background of the political and religious conflict that threatens to tear the country apart...

Journal Entry 2 by Tiikeri from Friedrichstadt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Thursday, April 06, 2006
Arrived here yesterday - thank you very much. Will be read as soon as possible (which can take a while ...).

Journal Entry 3 by Tiikeri from Friedrichstadt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, July 09, 2007
This book tells the reader about the conflict between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland but not much about the reasons. Nevertheless it's an interesting story about how "one thing leads to another".

Journal Entry 4 by chaosqueen01 from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Saturday, October 20, 2007
Got it today at the Rendsburg MeetUp. There are severeal books about Ireland hanging around in my shelf lately, and because I plan to travel to Ireland next year this one asked me to join them. ;-)

Will be read in a while, I think I have to much unread books around ...

Journal Entry 5 by chaosqueen01 from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Read it.

Nice book, but as Tiikeri wrote it doesn't tell much about the backgrounds.

Will go on with the English Book Box.

Released 10 yrs ago (4/8/2008 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Schleswig-Holstein Germany

Mit der Englisch-Box weitergereist.