The Room-Mating Season (Mira)

by Rona Jaffe | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0778320316 Global Overview for this book
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 3/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, March 24, 2006
The Room-Mating Season: A Time for Friendship..
FROM THE PUBLISHER
New York, 1963.For four young women, brought together by the impossibly small Upper East Side town house they share, it is a time of possibilities, of things to come. A time of newfound freedom, of careers their mothers never considered, of imagining lovers into husbands and families of their own. Leigh, Cody, Vanessa and Susan. Although their dreams are different, they share secrets and fears, high spirits and higher hopes. But as the world around them changes, the decisions they make in that fateful year are challenged. Each on her own path, they will learn that friendship can shift in unexpected ways, that love is more complex than they imagined and that happiness is sometimes found where they least expect it.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 25, 2006
On the way to TheGoalieGirl via the 2006 BC Convention in Toronto...Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, April 24, 2006
Picked this up at the Toronto Convention. I am looking forward to reading it after graduation, which is coming up very fast! Thanks for bringing this to the convention! It was so exciting to have all these books I want to read just handed to me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Sunday, March 22, 2009
A friend borrowed this and I've yet to get it back. here's hoping it is on a journey!