The Various Haunts of Men

by Susan Hill | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0099462095 Global Overview for this book
Registered by trudieb on 3/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by trudieb on Friday, March 24, 2006
Kept me on the edge of my seat!

Released 13 yrs ago (3/25/2006 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Bringing to meet-up this afternoon

Journal Entry 3 by AngelChild from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, March 25, 2006
Picked this up at the meet today.... I can never resist a Susan Hill :o)

Lovely to meet you :o)

Journal Entry 4 by AngelChild from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 25, 2006
I keep picking this book up and putting it back down again lol.... Whats putting me off? Well, i am a Susan Hill fan, but im not a Ruth Rendell fan and its the review comparing it to Rendell & PD James that is putting me off.... I dont think it sounds like my sort of thing at all. So im gunna pass it on to someone who might appreciate it more :o)

Taking this one to the Meet Up with me....

Released 13 yrs ago (5/4/2006 UTC) at Cart & Horses pub, Kings Worthy in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom

Taking this one to the Meet Up with me....

Journal Entry 7 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 05, 2006
Picked up at the Cart & Horses meet up on a recommendation from Molyneux. I don't read Ruth Rendall or PD James either but I'm curious.

Journal Entry 8 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 27, 2008
Well, this book has been on my TBR pile for toooo long without being read. So, I'm going to take it along to the Talisman meet up next week and see if somebody chooses it. If not I'll bring it back and think about what to do with it next.

Journal Entry 9 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Picked this up at the Talisman last night. Haven't read any of Susan Hill's book so yet another new author for me

Journal Entry 10 by calalilly at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 18, 2011
Read this quite a while ago but never got around to doing the journal. I have since read the other 3 in the series.
Sending this off to Renecrosspatch who picked it out of a Mystery/Thriller VBB on BCUKExtra. We are always looking for more people to join this virtual book box,