A Multitude of Sins (Black Lace)
4 journalers for this copy...
This is a collection of short stories from a fresh and talented new writer. Kit Mason explores settings and periods that haven't previously been covered in Black Lace fiction, and her exquisite attention to detail makes for an unusual and highly arousing collection. Discover a thrilling network of forbidden lusts!
* Beautiful Creature
* The English Hotel
* The Puppeteer
* A Day at the Races
* Queen of Brighton
* An Open and Shut Case
* Painted Lady
* Greed is Good
* Mad About the Boy
* The Pearl Seeker
* Rain on the Tongue
* A Classy Piece of Rainwear
I must say I was pretty impressed with this book. I really enjoyed the writers style, creativity and the varitey of topics/situations this book presented. Can't say I had a favourite story as I found them all interesting. Although I must say that The Pearl Seeker was a little on the weird side for me - but overall the stories are stimulating ... haha!
* Beautiful Creature - Can't remember this one.
* The English Hotel - not so sexy, but extremely interesting perspective of a dutch hooker around the turn of the century. It had a very light and breezy feel to it.
* The Puppeteer - Alternatively, this one was dark and emotional! The character development was much more interesting than in most of these stories.
* A Day at the Races - All sex and horses, not much story
* Queen of Brighton - Interesting story, although the main character was more annoying than sexy. The focus on sexuality actually detracted from a very interesting storyline.
* An Open and Shut Case - I didn't like this one at all. Too stereotypical and silly.
* Painted Lady - not memorable, can't remember anything about it.
* Greed is Good - The story was ok, but I loved the main character. This one should be developed inot a full novel.
* Mad About the Boy - also not memorable.
* The Pearl Seeker - This one was very different and I liked it. The paranormal aspect was lightly played and fit nicely into the story. The sexuality was spicy, but not overwhelming. I thought it was well written and a good story.
* Rain on the Tongue - haven't read yet
* A Classy Piece of Rainwear - haven't read yet.
I've already offered this up in the New Year Erotica Swap, so it's going to Noumena next.
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
To noumena for that swap! Enjoy!
CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:
7/13/2008: Mailed to MD