The Face of a Stranger (William Monk Novels (Paperback))

by Anne Perry | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 3/21/2006
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 21, 2006
part of my stash

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/8/2006 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada

releasing in memory of Kamalamalama, hoping this book will arrive at bookcrossing convention this year.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Picked up tonight at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr). Thanks for passing on this 'book bag' maggie. I'll be sure to read in time to pass on again to another bookcrosser who will be attending the 2007 Convention. Anne Perry is one of my favourite authors!

Journal Entry 4 by wingstarrdustwing at Alliston Mills Shopping Centre in Alliston, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 26, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (2/26/2018 UTC) at Alliston Mills Shopping Centre in Alliston, Ontario Canada

Left in a shopping cart in the parking lot of the Alliston Mills plaza, outside the Giant Tiger store.

Released for the 2018 Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes (HSKT) Challenge - Word "FACE" is in the title.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!