The French Lieutenant's Woman (1969)
ISBN: 058603403x Global Overview for this book
1 journaler for this copy...
NOTE: The cover photo here does NOT represent the cover photo of this copy, which is an illustration that shows a detail from "the Governess" by Richard Redgrave from the Victoria and Albert Museum.
A Five Challenge Wild Release at Arbor Rose for:
1. Talk Like a Pirate Day Release Challenge Sept. 12 through 19 (Bascula)
2. September Sapphire (plum-crazy) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/522674
3. ANT...You're Such an Animal (Secretariat) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/522418
4. 3 every week for 2015 (hyphen8) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/515073
5. Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center Release (BOOKWORMINUSALL) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/521605
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing--maybe even make a journal entry on this book. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free.