Snow Crash

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Deborah909 of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 4/2/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SBS-434516 from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, April 02, 2006
The Prison Book Program is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that sends free books in response to requests from prisoners in the U.S.A.

For more information, please go to http://www.prisonbookprogram.org, or send an email to info@prisonbookprogram.org.

Journal Entry 2 by Deborah909 from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, April 02, 2006
If you have found this book, I hope that you will be a good friend to it! Please tell us how you came across it, whether you enjoyed reading it, and how you plan to pass it along to the next reader!

Released 13 yrs ago (4/2/2006 UTC) at Caffe Bella Vita (OBCZ), 30 Charles St., Beacon Hill in Boston, Massachusetts USA

I'm planning to release this book at my favorite BookCrossing zone, the Caffe Bella Vita. Be sure to check out the bookshelf near the gelato counter!

Journal Entry 4 by kerminator from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, April 09, 2006
I went to the Bella Vita Cafe because I saw this and the other Neal Stephenson title on my release alerts and this is one of my personal favourites (and I also already have both, so I'll just release them right away without waiting to read them). However, I don't think I'll go back - I thought the place was going to be like a regular coffee place where you can wander in and out at your leisure. Instead it's a place with menus and waitresses and sitting down, so darting in, looking at the baked goods, and walking out with a book is awkward.

ok, i just released this in the weekly dig box in brigham circle, and it was journalled before i had a chance to make release notes! awesome!

Journal Entry 5 by katml99 from Allston, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, April 13, 2006
I was headed to the bus, disappointed that I didn't have a good book to occupy me on my ride home. I went to pick up a copy of Boston's "Weekly Dig", and to my delight, this book was waiting for me! (On Huntington Ave, Brigham's Circle)

Journal Entry 6 by katml99 at Bagel Rising, 1243 Comm Ave, Allston in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (5/10/2006 UTC) at Bagel Rising, 1243 Comm Ave, Allston in Boston, Massachusetts USA

Left on table by door.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, May 20, 2006
I found Snow Crash on the counter of a bagel shop. Nothing like getting a free book with your breakfast. I'm not a big fan of science fiction, but this book was awesome. At one point, I literally couldn't put it down. I'm going to leave it in my favorite Thai food restaurant, Pud Nob, on Commonwealth.

CAUGHT IN ALLSTON MASSACHUSETTS USA

Journal Entry 8 by ju66l3r from Brighton, Massachusetts USA on Friday, June 16, 2006
Today on my way for lunch, I felt like Thai food. The better local eatery on the BU campus for Thai food, Nud Pob, was ahead of me, so I stopped in and placed my order.

To my left, I immediately recognized the distinctive green "Howdy!" sticker above the juice fridge and picked up the book. I last visited bookcrossing a long time ago. I last read Snow Crash even longer before that. After I get done reliving the story, I'll be sure to send it on its way again.