A Case of Curiosities

by Allen Kurzweil | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 3/19/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 19, 2006
My copy has a different cover than the one pictured here. And, in fact, my copy does not have an ISBN anywhere!! I had to go to the Amazon.com website to find one. How *curious*!! ;-)

I have had this first edition (purchased at a used bookstore, and not signed, so relax!) collecting dust on my bookshelf for at least 10 years. I just had a peek at the prologue and was reminded of the reason it attracted me in the first place.

Hmmm, wonder how many other gems are choking on the dust at the back of those shelves....

Journal Entry 2 by jessibud at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 31, 2014
Well, it looks like I am not going to get to this one. So, time to move it along...

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild like I did.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, jessibud, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 3 by crazy-book-lady at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 6, 2014
Picked up at last weekend's meetup at Harbord House Pub. Great seeing you, jessibud!

Intrigued by this one...