I Am a Little Deer (Barron's Little Animal Series)

by Francois Crozat | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0812064194 Global Overview for this book
Registered by readingprincess of Oakland, New Jersey USA on 11/25/2002
Journal Entry 1 by readingprincess from Oakland, New Jersey USA on Monday, November 25, 2002
mailing to the Netherlands

Journal Entry 2 by zeldesse from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, December 14, 2002
This looks like a very cute book! Thanx, my daughter will love this!

Journal Entry 3 by zeldesse from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, July 05, 2003
My daughter and I enjoyed this little book very much. Now it is time to travel on, little book!

Journal Entry 4 by zeldesse at on Saturday, July 05, 2003
Released on Saturday, July 05, 2003 at to fellow bookcrosser in to fellow bookcrosser, sent it by mail Netherlands.

Journal Entry 5 by Kanarthi from - Ergens in de provincie, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 07, 2003
What a surprise to find this book (and wo more) in our mailbox! My daughter is very fond of books, so I think she will love this!

Journal Entry 6 by Kanarthi at thuis in Hoogland, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Released 14 yrs ago (10/5/2004 UTC) at thuis in Hoogland, Utrecht Netherlands

It is already in my daughters bedroom. She is now a bookcrossser too!

Journal Entry 7 by ReddingsFee from Hoogland, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, October 05, 2004
My mother and father will have to read it for me, I don't understand english (yet)!