Drown

by Junot Diaz | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0571190634 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 3/19/2006
Journal Entry 1 by cnfotp on Sunday, March 19, 2006
This was in a box of books kindly given to me by Molyneux yesterday - thank you!

I know I am putting too many of these books on my TBR pile before releasing them, but I love to read books from different authors around the world. This will be my first Dominican author. Thankfully it's a short book so it won't be sitting on my bookshelf for very long!

Journal Entry 2 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 19, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by cnfotp on Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Journal Entry 4 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, September 10, 2006
arrived yesterday from across le pond. I am so looking forward to reading this--thanks cnotp!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, November 04, 2006
oops. I read this awhile back, and just discovered I forgot to journal....duh. maybe I was procrastinating because I just can't do justice to this powerful book.

The world Diaz paints may not be the world we want to look at, but through Diaz's eyes, his equisite prose, we are quicky entranced by and immersed within it... I absolutely loved his writing and will look for more of his work!

" This stunning collection of stories is an unsentimental glimpse of life among immigrants from the Dominican Republic --and another front-line report on the ambivilant promise of the American Dream."
San Francisco Chronicle

Released 13 yrs ago (11/5/2006 UTC) at Salt Lake Community College South City Campus in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

left backstage at The Grand

for the well-travelled wild release challenge

Journal Entry 7 by judgecrayon from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, December 14, 2006
Found the book at salt lake community college, thought it was a very interesting and enjoyable book. Will release soon.