Darkness, Tell Us

by Richard Laymon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 3/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 15, 2006
I've had this in my TBR for some time now. I have a large number of Laymon novels that I have yet to read... I seem to be hoarding them since there won't be anymore. Time to stop, read, enjoy, and set free!

Cover blurb:

It started as a game. Six college kids at a party. Then someone suggested they try the Ouija board. The board that Corie had hidden in the back of her closet and sworn never to touch again. Not after what happened last time. Not after Jake's death...

They were only playing around, but the Ouija board worked, all right. Maybe too well. A spirit who called himself Butler began to send them messages--and make demands. Butler promised them a hidden treasure if only they would follow his directions and head off to a secluded spot in the mountains...a wild, isolated spot where anything could be waiting for them. Treasure or death. Or Butler himself.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Yet another great Laymon novel! I love that you never know just what to expect with Laymon. Is the "evil" supernatural, human, or something else entirely? This is one of his better works! Kept me up late at night and on the edge the whole time. Hubert is one mean mother *bleep*!

I will release this gem soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Friday, September 08, 2006
Planning on releasing around Halloween!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing at Albuquerque Public Library/Lomas & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (10/17/2006 UTC) at Albuquerque Public Library/Lomas & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will be leaving outside of the library, Happy Halloween!