Video Night in Kathmandu : And Other Reports from the Not-So-Far East (Vintage Departures)

by Pico Iyer | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 3/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by debnance. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by debnance at Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby in Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, April 23, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/25/2006 UTC) at Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby in Houston, Texas USA

This book will be released at the TLA All-Conference Welcome Party on Tuesday night at the Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby, at 6:30 pm.