The Birth of Venus

by Sarah Dunant | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Lynnda of Mission Viejo, California USA on 3/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Lynnda from Mission Viejo, California USA on Sunday, March 12, 2006
Pretty good book. Great author.

Journal Entry 2 by Lynnda at Portola Plaza in Mission Viejo, California USA on Sunday, March 12, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (3/13/2006 UTC) at Portola Plaza in Mission Viejo, California USA

Journal Entry 3 by uneatenpasta from Lake Forest, California USA on Thursday, April 20, 2006
I work late night at a gym and while making my rounds to collect left items for the lost and found bin one night I came across this book. Books are a very rare find in a gym, especially hefty novels. I noted the traveling book message on the front cover and reluctantly opened it up to do I don't know what. I have since decided to recommend it as the next book for my distance book club with a friend on the other side of the country. I plan to finish it then pass it on to a friend in the mid-west so that she might help it on it's journey. If I get ants in my pants about it all I just might read it on upcoming flights and leave it on another continent.