The Private Elvis

by May Mann | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nancyluvsbooks of St. Petersburg, Florida USA on 3/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by nancyluvsbooks from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, March 11, 2006
Picked up cheap at the Goodwill. Will give in a controlled release to Mississippimom, who is a fellow member of the Memphis Bookcrossers, and who loves to release books about Elvis at Graceland.

Journal Entry 2 by nancyluvsbooks from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, March 18, 2006
Gave to Mississippimom in controlled release.

Journal Entry 3 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Sunday, March 19, 2006
Met nancyluvsbooks for a chat and a cup of coffee at Starbucks...
She surprised me with a couple of Elvis books to read/release at Graceland!

Thanks Nancy! You're the BEST!

PICTURE.... I've uploaded one of the pictures I took while touring Graceland... This room always blows me away... it's his old racquette ball court and they have some of his many awards and costumes on display. The awards are from FLOOR to CEILING! on EVERY wall. You are just surrounded by his greatness. It never fails to impress... fans just stand around with jaws dropped. It's the last exhibit before you get to the meditation garden..

Journal Entry 4 by mississippimom at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee USA on Friday, August 04, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (8/4/2006 UTC) at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee USA

The Private Elvis

MississippiDad and I decided to play tourist today and check out the latest changes at Graceland...

I left this one beside the front tire of the Caddy on display in front of the Elvis Auto Museum... That man did love his toys!

There were quite a few changes made for the visit of our President and the Prime Minister from Japan.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, August 13, 2006
in san francisco, will be on it's way again soon

CAUGHT IN MEMPHIS TN