Mary Mary

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by lynlee4 of North Port, Florida USA on 3/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by lynlee4 from North Port, Florida USA on Friday, March 10, 2006
An Alex Cross novel. I love Alex and his family, can't wait to read this one. Will do a wild release when I'm done.
**Finished 3/21/06. Was a quick, easy read! Going on a road trip FL to TX, will release somewhere along the way.

Journal Entry 2 by lynlee4 at Simpson County Lake Park in Magee, Mississippi USA on Thursday, April 06, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (4/6/2006 UTC) at Simpson County Lake Park in Magee, Mississippi USA

In the ladies room

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, April 20, 2006
I never read mystery fiction so I am not a good one to comment. I find nonfiction too interesting to read much fiction, but I picked the book up traveling and it did hold my interest enough to finish reading it.

CAUGHT IN LEGION PARK CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI USA

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, April 20, 2006

CAUGHT IN LEGION PARK CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingbcsupportteamwing at 5th Avenue Laundry Center in Havre, Montana USA on Thursday, April 20, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (4/19/2006 UTC) at 5th Avenue Laundry Center in Havre, Montana USA

Received from the anonymous finder of this book, and we are releasing it on her behalf. Here's what she wrote:

Love this idea. I picked up Mary, Mary in Central Mississippi in April and I registered the "Catch" but I didn't see the "Release" place and I lost the screen. I carried the book a long way while reading it--2500 miles--and released it in the 5th Ave Laundry Center, Havre, MT, April 19, 2006