The Day of the Triffids

by JOHN WYNDHAM | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Mastulela of Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on 3/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Mastulela from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 08, 2006
The world is dominated by monstrous stinging plants after a meteor shower turns all who watched it blind.

Registered for the Race to 3 Million Books Registered Challenge.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/25/2006 UTC) at Birmingham meetup 25 March in Birmingham, West Midlands -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by Caterinaanna from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, March 27, 2006
Yes, status correct, because I haven't read this copy, but I did, of course, read it at school.
This is the only book collected from mastulela this w/e which I have yet to open beyoond the bookplate.
I'm sure I will read it before Easter ...

Now read - I had totally forgotten all the details & enjoyed it , probably more than I did the first time.

Ready to go out into the world, possibly Tuesday's Coventry meet, if I manage to get there.

As you can see from the entry below, this didn't get to Coventry at the start of the month, but made it to Brum at the end.

Journal Entry 4 by carocharlton from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22, 2006
Caught at Hudsons Birmingham April meetup.