Quality of Life

by lenke rothman | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 918555247x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Panzeranzi of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 3/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Panzeranzi from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, March 05, 2006
"Liberated in Bergen-Belsen on the 14th of

April, 1945, by the United States British Army,

Lenke Rothman, then sixteen, was taken to

Sweden for medical treatment. Her story

from birth in Hungary to Auschwitz to

Swedish art school to honored artist of her

adopted country could alone be the theme

of this 40th Anniversary exhibit. But rather

than utilizing a narrative structure, Lenke

Rothman’s work is unique in that it seeks to

help us share the artist’s inner experience,

the emotions, the personal symbols, the

relationship to Jewishness and the Jewish

people, and the constant quest for the

reaffirmation of life and humanity." (http://www.lenkerothman.org/biography)

Journal Entry 2 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, October 22, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/22/2016 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Äntligen kommer en lite udda kissekatt till dig. Jag ber om ursäkt för dröjsmålet.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Tusen takk for denne kattungen for Betty IX! Ser ut som en vakkert skrevet historie, selv om den nok kanskje er litt trist også!

Jeg er sikker på at kattungen har hatt det godt hos deg, mens den ventet på å komme til meg;)

Journal Entry 4 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, January 27, 2018
I've just read this book. It was a very quick read. I found the short stories interesting. Sometimes it's nice to read a collection of short stories, rather than a long story!

Journal Entry 5 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, December 03, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Travelling together with some bookring books.
Do what you want with the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, December 17, 2018
The book is with me, along with some traveling companions. Not sure whether I'll read it or not, but I will definitely help it along on its journey. :-)