Where Rainbows End

by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by morsecode of Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on 3/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by morsecode from Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on Saturday, March 04, 2006
Book description:
From naughty children to rebellious teenagers, Rosie and Alex have stuck by each other through thick and thin. But just as as they're discovering the joys of teenage nights on the town and dating disasters, they're separated. Alex's family move from Dublin to America - and Alex goes with them. For good.

Rosie's lost without him. But on the eve of her departure to join Alex in Boston, Rosie gets news that will change her life forever - and keep her at home in Ireland.

Their magical connection sees them through the ups and downs of each others lives, but neither of them knows whether their friendship can survive the years and miles - or new relationships. And at the back of Rosie's mind is whether they were meant to be more than just good friends all along. Misunderstandings, circumstances and sheer bad luck have kept them apart, but when presented with the ultimate opportunity, will they gamble everything for true love?

I adored PS, I love you, so I guess I'm going to have to check out all of Ahern's books.
I have two copies of this one. One is unregistered and TBR copy. This copy is reserved for Aceofhearts.

Please note:
the US edition of this book is entitled Rosie Dunn. (I hate when they do that!) To make things even more confusing, there is also another US-only title, Love, Rosie, which seems also to belong to this book. What a headache!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 05, 2006
received at the Oakville Meet-Up from Morsecode. Thank you so much. This is a wishlist book evidently on my list as the two titles LOL

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, November 18, 2006
Original and interesting,I would recommend it as a relaxing book to read.

CAUGHT IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 28, 2006
This book is back with me

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 02, 2013
Rosie and Alex have been friends forever growing up in Dublin. In their teens Alex's father is transferred to America and he is gone. But they still communicate and grow closer. Rosie is even planning on college close to Alex until the unthinkable happens and she ends up becoming a single mother.

Rosie brings up her daughter, marries and divorces; while Alex marries and divorces twice. They remain close and each wonder what if?

This is definitely a long time love story, one where you would like to knock some sense into these two so that they don't waste all that time.

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 18, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 7 by HoserLauren at Lick's on Hurontario in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/6/2014 UTC) at Lick's on Hurontario in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Manhattan, New York USA on Thursday, May 29, 2014
Hello ,
I was just on vacation in Toronto , Canada , and my cousin gave me this book . She found it also in Mississauga and thought its time for the book to travel .
I'm about to start reading this book and Ill set it free as soon as I'm done . I promise it's in good hands .