The Dark Dream

by Lilly Sommers | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by woosang of Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on 3/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by woosang at Controlled Release in Picton, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Australian Author, and a story set in the Victorian Goldfields.

Journal Entry 2 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Welcome to BookCrossing :-)

If you find this book, and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out.

Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

I hope you'll journal this book (you may remain anonymous), and maybe even join up (it doesn't cost anything to join).

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser, please consider using me,
Woosang, as the member who referred you.

If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 3 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Welcome to BookCrossing :-)

Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser, please consider using me,
Woosang, as the member who referred you.

If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Journal Entry 4 by winglmn60wing from Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 08, 2006
Arrived safely in my letterbox with a bookbag full of interesting stuff! Thanks woosang. This one doesn't look to be my tastes so will head for the to-be-released pile!

Journal Entry 5 by winglmn60wing from Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Passing on to kzel

Journal Entry 6 by kzel from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Received last night at meet-up from lmn60 :)

Journal Entry 7 by kzel at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 24, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (8/25/2019 UTC) at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia

Taking to the meet up today

Journal Entry 8 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Docklands, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 25, 2019
Picked up while having brunch with Melbourne based bookcrossers, before I went for a stroll in the sun to stay awake after a very early morning start.