Liberating Paris : A Novel

by Linda Bloodworth Thomason | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BigJohnLefty of Des Moines, Iowa USA on 2/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Monday, February 27, 2006
Found on the bargain table at Barnes & Noble. Plan to read soon.

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Monday, November 04, 2013
Another one of those books it's taken several years to get to.... but worth the wait.

The description of all the characters was very vivid, and I could picture them, especially considering the two TV series she created. She has to be one of the best television scriptwriters out there.... I don't know if she's written any other novels, but I plan to seek them out too.....

will release soon.....

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/11/2014 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am sending off as a RABCK to glory-to-glory. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by glory-to-glory at El Dorado, Arkansas USA on Saturday, February 22, 2014
Liberating Paris arrived today. i was expecting a book about Paris, France. But this gem by Arkansas native Linda Bloodworth Thomason is set in Paris, Arkansas. As a pure-bred Southerner who now resides in Arkansas, I look forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 5 by glory-to-glory at El Dorado, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/26/2014 UTC) at El Dorado, Arkansas USA

Passing on to my daughter. We found out there really is such a place as Paris, Arkansas. It is fun to read a novel based in the state where you currently live.

I enjoyed the book immensely. I did not care for the end - it was a bit too much like television to me - too dramatic.