Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries, Vol. 3)

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 2/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Sunday, February 26, 2006
reserved for HoserLauren

Journal Entry 2 by SandDanz at on Friday, April 14, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/21/2006 UTC) at

Handing over to HoserLauren at the convention!

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 24, 2006
Book #3 of the Princess Diaries series.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 31, 2009
Mia Thermopolis, princess of Genovia, a small country in Europe, is in love. The only problem is that she's not in love with her boyfriend, but with her best friend's older brother. To add to her troubles, she has finals coming up soon and is worried that she won't be able to pass Algebra, her mom is pregnant, and her Grandmother still insists she complete princess training before she heads to her first official visit of Genovia.

Like the previous two books, this one is written in the form of Mia's diary. She is a bit over dramatic, as I suppose most girls that age are. Despite that, it was still entertaining and an easy read. This series has at least 10 books in it and I only have one more in my collection. Once I finish the forth book in the series, I'm not quite sure I'll continue on.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 25, 2009
This book is with me now

Journal Entry 6 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 07, 2009
Mia ia a princess of a small country in Europe. She tries to lead an ordinary life with her mother and step-father but is somewhat hampered by her paternal grandmother who insists on princess lessons and manipulates the press for coverage of her granddaughter.

Mia this time is in love but not with the boyfriend she has but her best friend's brother. She tries to find her way through final exams especially the dreaded Algebra, the school dance and the final preparations for her introduction to the Genovenian people.

Everything is 'over the top' but it is an easy read

Journal Entry 7 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, January 16, 2010
This book is with me and needs to find a new home.

Journal Entry 8 by HoserLauren at Harbord House Pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 26, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/27/2010 UTC) at Harbord House Pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bringing to the Bookcrossing meetup!

Journal Entry 9 by aliaskris29 on Saturday, March 27, 2010
Found this book at the Bookcrossing Toronto Spring Meet Up. It was on the leftovers table, so I volunteered to take it home to Burlington, and release it in Burlington or Oakville.