Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, Vol. 2)

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 2/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Sunday, February 26, 2006
reserved for HoserLauren

Journal Entry 2 by SandDanz at on Friday, April 14, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/21/2006 UTC) at

Handing over to HoserLauren at the convention!

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 24, 2006
Book #2 in the Princess Diaries series.

Thanks sand!

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 28, 2007
This is book number two in the princess diaries series. I realized, there are 13 books in this series! It goes on forever!!
This time, Mia has found out that her mom is pregnant and marrying her Algebra teacher. Mia can handle this, but what she can't handle is being forced to do a sit down television interview with one of prime time's biggest stars. She tries to get out of it but ends up making a fool of herself. Mia also has a secret admirer. Trying to juggle all these things, plus school, proves to be quite something!

In the previous book, Michael was made out to be completely in love with Mia (and Mia was clueless to it). Now it seems like it's the exact reverse. I wonder if this was just what Cabot thought would make the book easier to write or what. I'm sure somewhere down the road (in the next 11 books) they will get together, but unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be in this one.

Another fun book. Good readings for exam time because I don't have to be dedicated to the book or think that much when I'm reading it. Mia is quite the character, but I still enjoy Georgia Nicholson more.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 04, 2007
I enjoyed reading about Mia's Problems. She is a princess!! Big problem when you are trying to be a normal NYC teenager.

Mia has just found out her single mother is pregnant and the father (HORRORS) is her algebra teacher.

Mia has to do a prime-time interview during which she blabs all about her mother. Something I would probably do.

Her grandmere organizes a society wedding for her mother. I did not understand why she was even involved at all. And then Mia is not involved in what finally happens (HUH??)

Finally there is a secret admirer, Is it Michael, her best friend's brother? Mia is 'in love' with him although he seems oblivious,which seems to contradict Book 1 in the series

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Mailed over the weekend to my Boxing Day Partner :)

Journal Entry 7 by Juliet982 on Monday, January 28, 2008
These books are so cute! It arrived with the first one in the series in my Boxing Day packaga and my daughter is very happy we got them. I'll be reading them too, since I love young adult books, so this will be like a 2 x 1, two readers in the same home *lol*

Thank you, Lauren! Love everything in the package!

Journal Entry 8 by Juliet982 at Israel, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Israel on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/13/2010 UTC) at Israel, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Israel

This was a fun book and now it will travel to another continent. :o)
Enjoy!