Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Dr.Seuss Classic Collection S.)

by Dr. Seuss | Children's Books |
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 2/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 25, 2006
A wonderful book I purchased for myself after a business motivational speech about 10 years ago. This is registered for the Race to Three Million Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Machu Picchu in Machu Picchu, Cusco Peru on Friday, September 04, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/4/2009 UTC) at Machu Picchu in Machu Picchu, Cusco Peru

Today I fulfilled a dream of 16 years - to visit this magical place! If you have found this book, I hope you have also had a wonderful experience here. Please let me know (by making a journal entry) that this book has found a new home with you. If you like the concept, come on board and join the fun - if you have any questions please ask meganh.

Journal Entry 3 by 2cats1dog from Waitakere City, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, September 11, 2009
We found it at Machu Pichu sitting on an Incan wall. We}re going to leave it at Puno when we get there today - September 11th 2009. It was fun finding a book like this - my Nan got a big surprise when we found this book. It was the last thing any of us expected and really mad us laugh. Thanks.

CAUGHT IN MACHU PICHU CUSCO PERU