Four Blind Mice

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by millerbug of Cortez, Colorado USA on 2/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by millerbug from Cortez, Colorado USA on Friday, February 24, 2006
up for grabs.

Journal Entry 2 by millerbug at on Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (3/21/2006 UTC) at

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by usedtobe on Wednesday, December 13, 2006
It arrived today, the stamp said it was posted on September 6th. I'll make sure it continues to travel!

Journal Entry 4 by usedtobe on Tuesday, March 20, 2007
I'm moving to a new apartment and will be busy for a while, so I won't have much time to read in the meantime. I decided to release a couple of the BookCrossing books I have with me, so they can continue on their travels. This one is going to kizmiaz in Portugal, as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by kizmiaz from Belém , Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, March 22, 2007
Got it today, thanks Virgulina and I hope all goes well in the new apartment.

Journal Entry 6 by kizmiaz from Belém , Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, May 14, 2007
This is a fast paced thriller, with a plot that twists and turns in just the right places.
This time Detective Alex Cross is resigning the force but before he does that he has to give is friend John Sampson a hand, you see John’s Vietnam buddy/mentor is on Death Row for a crime he claims to be innocent of and there’s only three weeks left before sentence is carried out.
There are mysterious killings and framed men, the army is probably in on it, there are old wounds that have never healed, and in the midst of all this stands Alex divided between family obligations and the chase he loves so much.
It’s a good read and an entertaining time spent with one of the most interesting lead characters in this sort of novels.

Journal Entry 7 by kizmiaz from Belém , Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, July 16, 2007
BRay rules:
- I think a month is time enough for you to read this book if you think you won't make it no problem, just let me know so I can post a little warning to the following BC'er, it's all a matter of courtesy;
- Please do not forget to make a JE when you get it and when you send it on to the next, that way we'll all know where the book is;
- There is no limit to people on this BRay, the more the merrier;
- I'll organize this by country so it won't be too pricey for anyone;
- Because life's hard for a lot of us, please feel free to ship by surface mail;
- The last person on the BRay is free to do with the book as he pleases, you might even want to help it continuing its journey.

The book needs to be handled with care because it's spine is riped, if someone has a knack for fixing books please do it, the other readers will apreciate it.

Sent to ElHurricane today (25.07.2007)

Who's in:

- ElHurricane (Portugal)
- Crestfallen (Portugal)
- fungaga (Portugal)
- sota48 (Norway)

Journal Entry 8 by ElHurricane on Monday, July 30, 2007

Journal Entry 9 by ElHurricane on Monday, July 30, 2007
Just arrived.
As I told kizmiaz I'll take a little bit longer to read it.
Thanks kizmiaz

Journal Entry 10 by ElHurricane on Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Finished it yesterday.
It's a fast and good read. One can get adict to this book and never want to stop.
A good thriller.
Thanks kizmiaz for the oportunity.

I'll sent it tomorrow to crestfallen

Journal Entry 11 by Crestfallen from Barreiro, Setúbal Portugal on Friday, February 22, 2008
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay in making this JE. The book is safe with me..

I'll let you know more once I read it.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend..

Journal Entry 12 by Crestfallen from Barreiro, Setúbal Portugal on Monday, April 28, 2008
Great book! It's always easy to like James Patterson's books, specially since I am an Alex Cross story fan. I expected a more exciting ending, but overall it's definetly a thumbs up!!

Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 13 by fungaga from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, May 23, 2008
It arrived. I have quite a big TBR pile, it might take me a while. Thank's Crestfallen.

Journal Entry 14 by fungaga from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, September 02, 2008
I have the book for a long time now and I still didn't begin reading it. I'll try to do it untill October. If I don't make it, I'll send it to the next BCer. Sorry kizmiaz for this delay.

Journal Entry 15 by fungaga from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I began the book this week, and it was exactly the king of book I needed right now: short chapters (I read maily in the subway), good story. It won't take me much time, I think.

Journal Entry 16 by fungaga from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, September 29, 2008
I really enjoyed this book. It is a good story, keeps us reading and reading, wanting to know the final. It has some heavy stuff, but it doesn't depend on it to be a good book (which is good for change, lately it seems that mystery authors think that the most horrendus, the better the book is). Thank you guys for the opportunity.

Journal Entry 17 by fungaga from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Mailed it yesterday to Norway.

Journal Entry 18 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Hello! The book arrived today; that was qiuick! The envelope was open and badly torn, but the book was unharmed. As I am last in this ray, the book will have to wait a bit before I get around to read it.

Journal Entry 19 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Sunday, December 28, 2008
What i find most scary about this novel is the thought that there are people out there who are just as twisted as the Four Blind Mice.

Journal Entry 20 by wingsota48wing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 21, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/22/2011 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The book travels to Iceland as part of a Scandinavian Surprise Bookring.

Journal Entry 21 by Dembir at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Friday, October 28, 2011
The book arrived with the mail today. Thank you sota48!

Released 7 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Borgarbkasafn in Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland

I will leave the book in the library where they have a place for what they call green books