Unraveled Sleeve

by Monica Ferris | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 042518045x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 2/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 24, 2006
Another good 'cozy'.

Journal Entry 2 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Sending this on to Strude. Hope it's new to her.

Journal Entry 3 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 23, 2006
This was fun and I learned a few needlework things as well, but there's a colour missing from the graph key at the back. Fine, I'll choose one.

Released 12 yrs ago (10/23/2006 UTC) at Bread Garden @ Metrotown Mall (near Zellers) in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Taking this to Burnaby meetup. It'll be below the tv if no one takes it.

Journal Entry 5 by Zooma from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Good tale, liked it

Journal Entry 6 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, February 04, 2008
I found it! I likely picked up this book at a December meet-up and it got buried in a stack of books. It looks like a good read.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 22, 2008
Although I enjoyed the mystery, I haven't a clue about any of the needlework. It was a foreign language to me. This is a great mystery for those who do needlework.

Journal Entry 8 by loveamystery at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/10/2009 UTC) at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Released at the bookcrossing meet-up tonight. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 24, 2009
After I got started I realized I'd read this story before, but it was fun to read again.

Released 10 yrs ago (2/24/2009 UTC) at Bread Garden @ Metrotown Mall (near Zellers) in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Taking this to meet up. If no one takes it it'll be below the tv.