The Beach

by Alex Garland | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsmitjeswing of Bilthoven, Utrecht Netherlands on 2/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingsmitjeswing from Bilthoven, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, February 10, 2006
I got the book from Willemijn.
The beach is a legend among young travellers in Thailand: a secret Island Paradise where a select community lives in blissful isolation.
Richard sets out in search of adventure, but finds that the Beach is not what it seems. Paradise comes at a price.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsmitjeswing at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, May 25, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (5/25/2006 UTC) at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Gaat mee naar de minimeeting

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZ-Publiekwing from Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, July 28, 2006
28 juli 2006 Het boek staat op het boekenplankje bij OBCZ-Publiek

Journal Entry 4 by Phoenix-Flight from - Ergens in de provincie, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, July 28, 2006
Took it with me from OBCZ Eindhoven, Netherlands, to be released on the beach in Eastbourne, Great Britain.

Journal Entry 5 by Phoenix-Flight at on Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (8/21/2006 UTC) at

Left on a table on the train from Eastbourne to London, shortly after leaving Eastbourne. I think we saw 2 ladies sit down there at the next station and taking it with them.