A Rabbi Talks with Jesus: An Intermillennial, Interfarith Exchange

by Jacob Neusner | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by juniebug of Marcus, Iowa USA on 2/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by juniebug from Marcus, Iowa USA on Wednesday, February 8, 2006
Hi! And welcome to BookCrossing! :0D

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, saidenuj, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

======================================================

This was required reading for a Religion course in college. One of many required readings that I really enjoyed! Originally purchased at the Augustana College (SD) bookstore.

Released 16 yrs ago (2/8/2006 UTC) at USPS in to a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

being mailed to nyisutter

Journal Entry 3 by nyisutter from St. Charles, Missouri USA on Sunday, February 12, 2006
Thank you! Just arrived.