Speaking in Tongues

by Jefferey Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by KraftyKat of Waterloo, Ontario Canada on 2/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by KraftyKat from Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 07, 2006
releasing at Williams Coffee Pub on University Ave. Feb 9th at Book Crossing meeting

Journal Entry 2 by KraftyKat at Williams Coffee Pub, University Plaza in Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/9/2006 UTC) at Williams Coffee Pub, University Plaza in Waterloo, Ontario Canada

Journal Entry 3 by sharpquilter from Conestogo, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 11, 2006
caught this at a BC meetup the other day.

Sounds like a fast pace book that will keep me on the edge of my sofa late into the night.

Journal Entry 4 by sharpquilter from Conestogo, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 05, 2007
enjoyed the books, with the exception of what happened with Josh. arg.

Interesting way how it all came together. The solution works for me.

Will be passing this along to my pharmasist.

Journal Entry 5 by sharpquilter at Martin's Pharmacy 10 Parkside Drive in St. Jacobs, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (11/21/2007 UTC) at Martin's Pharmacy 10 Parkside Drive in St. Jacobs, Ontario Canada

will give to Alan, the Pharmacist

Journal Entry 6 by Antheras at Williams Coffee Pub - Trafalgar/Dundas in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 12, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/13/2008 UTC) at Williams Coffee Pub - Trafalgar/Dundas in Oakville, Ontario Canada

at the Meetup. Any books not taken home will be left here or at the Second Cup on Lakeshore.

Journal Entry 7 by aliaskris29 at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 20, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/20/2008 UTC) at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada

I will release this book today during my travels today around Oakville. Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 8 by aliaskris29 on Sunday, April 20, 2008
Taken for my mass release which has since fallen through.