The Spirit of Covington

by Joan Medlicott | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dancing-dog of Cordova, Tennessee USA on 2/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by dancing-dog from Cordova, Tennessee USA on Monday, February 6, 2006
from amazon.com:
A fire leaves friends Amerial, Grace & Hannah with little more than the clothes on their backs. Losing their home separates the women, & the resulting isolation brings on its own stress. Amelia struggles w/ depression, Grace is trapped in a live-in relationship w/ Bob, & Hannah stews. Through many trials & tribulations the ladies come to question the lives they have built for themselves, & their very friendships seem in peril. In the end, however, the unity of the three is upheld.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taking this to the Feb Memphis Meet-Up.

Journal Entry 2 by nancyluvsbooks from Williamsburg, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 11, 2006
Caught at the BC meetup today. This one looks good - I think I'll lend it to my stepmother, who loves books like this, and then read it after she does. Thanks, Dancing-dog for releasing this one.

Journal Entry 3 by nancyluvsbooks at Coquina Key Yacht Club in St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (2/12/2015 UTC) at Coquina Key Yacht Club in St. Petersburg, Florida USA

This is not the first in the series, so I'm going to start from the beginning & release this one right now.