Wanderlust: Writers on Travel and Sex

by Daniel O'Connor | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SKingList of New York City, New York USA on 2/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Monday, February 06, 2006
Picked this up in Fall 2004 before I left NY and found it today while "shopping" on my shelves in Mom and Dad's house during this weekend home.

Journal Entry 2 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Spokane, Washington USA on Monday, September 19, 2011
This book came home in my travel narrative bookbox. Since I haven't read this one, I'm adding it to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Friday, March 02, 2018
This book wasn't for me. Will be moving it along, not sure when/where yet.

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, March 23, 2020
Just a quick note to say that this book is finally on the move again

Journal Entry 5 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 23, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/23/2020 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off in the mail to mrsjones to continue traveling. Had enough to send a box of books her way to enjoy, as I'm taking a break from hosting a bookbox for a bit. (My TBR shelf is way too big)

Journal Entry 6 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, March 30, 2020
Received this in a box of books from thegoaliegirl. I look forward to reading and releasing it sometime soon!