Beyond Belief

by Roy Johansen | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by DreamworldBooks of Brooklyn, New York USA on 2/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Sunday, February 05, 2006
Well, I was originally going to rate this book '6', but now that I'm done, I had to change my mind. :)
This book ended up COMPLETELY different from what I expected. I thought it was going to be a general mystery with a bit of paranormal thrown in, and I figured the ending would involve Joe coming to accept and believe in the supernatural. Boy was I wrong! I was totally shocked at the end, and it made up for the rest of the book. This book was definitely original and surprising. I even chuckled at the title when I finished because that was exactly how I felt. I really hope the next reader enjoys it as well! :)

Journal Entry 2 by DreamworldBooks at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 26, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/26/2006 UTC) at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to Lpree for a paranormal mystery relay.

Journal Entry 3 by Lpree from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Received today! Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading it!