The Old Man and the Sea

by Ernest Hemingway | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by SylS of - Ergens in de provincie, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 2/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SylS from - Ergens in de provincie, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, February 05, 2006

Journal Entry 2 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 15, 2006
Voor een geplande waddeneiland release meegenomen.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/14/2007 UTC) at Stayokay texel (Panorama) in Texel, buiten steden/dorpen, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Journal Entry 4 by Cinemiep from Hilversum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, May 17, 2007
How appropriate that on an island I should pick up a book about a man at sea. This book also fits perfecty into my quest to read the classics.

Journal Entry 5 by Cinemiep from Hilversum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Even though the subject matter was remote to me, it was highly engrossing to read. You really feel the pain and weariness of the old man growing. A very impressive fable about the indomitable human spirit.

Journal Entry 6 by Cinemiep from Hilversum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Rather than releasing the book, I handed it over to my friend Sonja as it turned out that she too has been wanting to read it for ages. It is also a good way to introduce her to the wonderful world of BookCrossing ;-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 02, 2007
The book was given to me by a friend, a few months ago. I now plan to release it in a store which sells diving equipment in the neigbourhood 'Wittevrouwen' in Utrecht.

CAUGHT IN UTRECHT UTRECHT THE NETHERLANDS